Whether you are an experienced psychotherapist or working towards your accreditation, or even working towards your first qualification in Counselling & Psychotherapy, supervision at Arduna will enhance your professional practice and help to develop a greater sense of confidence and satisfaction with your work.
Effective supervision is a collaborative process between Supervisor and Supervisee and includes:
- The provision of a supportive and nurturing relationship in which you can enjoy a reflective exploration of your work with someone who cares about the progress and development of your client’s work with you.
- The steady progression of your professional development in terms of:
– Sophisticated use and application of all skills relevant to your work
– Growing ability to apply theoretical frameworks and understanding to a wide range of clients
– Working with the process of therapy and the therapeutic relationship to maximise the effectiveness of the work done
THERAPISTS WHO SPECIALISE IN THIS AREA:
To get more information on an individual therapist please click on their image below